Lasersystems and optical assemblies
Laser systems for glove boxes
Laser system for glovebox for the development of perowskite solar modules.
© Work group Dr. Paetzold | Institute of Microstructure Technology (IMT) | Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
We are developing laser systems for research and development also for glove boxes. The systems can also be used to process samples and components that would be destroyed in air. Applications are particularly in the photovoltaic, battery, and electronics research.
The systems can be equipped with different lasers. The shown system has been developed for the laser structuring of perowskite solar cells into modules with 3 laser wavelengths (IR, vis, UV). The samples are positioned using a "through-the-lens positioning" system and the structuring can be processed with a laser within a precision of few microns in relation to existing structures. The sample itself only has to be positioned with a precision of a few millimeters. There is no need to position the sample itself. The positioning system can even detect lines a few micrometers thick in thin ITO layers on glass that are almost invisible to the eyes. It is also possible to mark or drill glass substrates with the laser, or perform edge deletion in order to encapsulate the modules or expose contacts via material-selective ablation to contact the modules.
flexible laser system for rent
- Equipped with different laser sources
- Mobile suction with normal filtering or with fine dust and activated carbon filtering.
- Rotating device
- x-y axes for moving the workpieces
- Laser beam shaping (tophat, quasi-tophat, donut, Bessel, line)
- "through-the-lens" positioning to enable precise machining in relation to reference contours (positioning accuracy 7-20µm depending on the design and the focusing lens used)
- Online LIBS analysis for chemical analysis of the elements currently being removed.
- Laser class 1 (no laser protection officer required)
- CE-certified (can therefore be used by employees in production)
- Made in Aachen
The system can also be rented together with one of our used lasers. Typical rental period is 1- 12 months. Systems with fiber lasers or low-power CO2 lasers are available from € 350 per month plus a one-time fee.
Currently available rental lasers are:
- Fiber laser with fixed and variable pulse length,
- Solid state lasers (1300, 1064, 532, 515, 355nm, 800 ps - 15 ns)
- CO2 laser
- Diode laser up to 70 watts cw (808nm, 450 nm)
© Bergfeld Lasertech GmbH 2020 | Roermonder Str. 110a | 52072 Aachen | Germany
bergfeld at bergfeld-lasertech.de | +49 241 4758221-0